This easy to build Modern Farmhouse end table or side table compliments the matching coffee table and console table.
We love how upgraded these living room tables made our living room!
- This end table cost less than $50 to build
- It’s really beautiful in person – we get tons of compliments on it
- I built it using “common pine” right off the shelf at Home Depot (or Lowes)
- Build with a miter saw and brad nailer
- It’s a good size, fits perfectly in the corner between sofas and occasional chairs
- The lower shelf is perfect for baskets of blankets, pillows or toys
Build the Entire Set
This end table is designed to match our Modern Farmhouse Coffee Table and Modern Farmhouse Narrow Console Table.
This is a pretty simple build! I did make it more complicated by adding a drawer (that I don’t recommend). You can see all the steps for building this side table in my video tutorial.
Step By Step Plans
The step by step plans for this modern farmhouse side table follow.
Please share a photo if you build, we love seeing how your projects turn out!