WHY have I not done this sooner?
Last week, I tackled our canned food situation by building a DIY Can Organizer, and it was life changing. But I still had one more pantry problems to solve.
We go through a lot of produce in our household, so having good vegetable storage is a big deal to keeping our household running. I’ve tried all sorts of things – baskets, canisters with “breathing” holes, wood bin cabinets – we’ve tried it all. I think I’ve finally found the PERFECT produce storage system – wall mounted bins!!!
Wall Mounted Vegetable Storage Bin Features
- Off the floor so easy to sweep under and clean around
- Low profile design can work in a kitchen above countertops or on empty walls
- Fully accessible – so you can grab the most ripe produce first
- Simplifies shopping – it’s easy to see what you are running low on
- Can be used for fruits, vegetables, or for storage throughout the home
- Beginner project plan uses basic tools and off the shelf common pine boards
- Easy to hang with screws right through the back of the bin
Vegetable Storage – Potato and Onion Bin Plans
Build your own with our VERY easy plans. We even created a video tutorial –
And the free plans with diagrams follow.
Please share if you build – we love seeing how your project turns out!