Add style and function to your space with our Modern Farmhouse Console Table.
In a just right (but easy to customize size!) there’s lots to love about this one. For scale, the mirror shown on the console is 24″ x 36″, there are three standard pillows stacked, and the basket is a small milk crate size.
Why We Love It
- Gorgeous unique look
- Solid wood construction so you can stain or paint any color of your choice
- Build using off the shelf lumber
- Simple construction – no pocket holes or plywood
- Elevated bottom shelf is easy to reach baskets, bins, blankets, shoes and more
- Perfect sized top shelf for decor and storage
How I Use It
I use this console table in my living room, in a space next to our wood burning fireplace. I filled the lower area with wood and use the top for decor and it’s also useful for just setting things here and there.
Build the Entire Collection
It matches our Modern Farmhouse Coffee Table and other plans in the collection.
This console table follows the same steps to build as the coffee table in this collection with just different leg lengths. Here is the video for your convenience.
Free Plans for this Modern Farmhouse Console Table
The free plans for this modern farmhouse console table follow. Thank you for using our plans!